Peanut Butter Reese Pieces Lover Cookies
2 Cups Flour
1 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 Tsp Salt
3/4 Cup Brown Sugar
3/4 Cup Sugar
1 stick unsalted butter, soften
2 tsp Pure Vanilla
1 Cup Creamy peanut butter
1 Cup baking mini Reeses Pieces
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Combine flour, baking soda, and salt. Then set aside.
3. Mix together the butter and sugars. Next mix in eggs, and the vanilla.
4. Stir in peanut butter until well mixed.
5. Gently incorporate the dry ingredients until mixed.
6. Lastly gently stir in the mini Reese Pieces.
7. Place in oven for 12-15 minutes.
8. Cool on wire rack, and then enjoy!
Makes between 2 and 3 dozen cookies depending on the size.