Monday, April 16, 2012

Mini Sausage Stuffed Peppers

Mini Sausage Stuffed Peppers

Ingredients 

20 sweet mini peppers
* This mini sweet peppers can usually be found in a small bag, with orange red and yellow peppers.

8 oz light cream cheese 

One pound of sausage, cooked and drained
*I used Turkey breakfast sausage*

2 cups any variety of shredded cheese
I used a colby monterey jack cheese blend

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees, spray glass pan with non-stick cooking spray 

2. Clean out the middle of all the mini peppers, by cutting them in half, and remove all the seeds.
3. Mix together the cream cheese, shredded cheese and sausage until combined.
* I used my stand mixer*

4. Evenly fill all the mini peppers until all the mixture is used. 
5. Cook in oven for 20-25 minutes. 
Servings between 8-10 people. 
*All ingredients can be cut in half if serving for a smaller crowd. 

~ENJOY~  
Dana Rae

3 comments:

  1. That looks delicious!! I'm definitely going to try this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Making this today!!! I was looking for this recipe with these peppers. Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Made these tonight for the first time. I used shredded parmesan & Monterey Jack cheese. I also added 1/4 cup of crumbled crisp bacon to the sausage & cream cheese mixture. It was fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete