2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
1 cup white sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent rolls
1/2 cup white sugar
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 cup butter at room temperature
9x13 Baking dish
Non- stick cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Spray the baking dish with the cooking spray
3. Beat the cream cheese with 1 cup of sugar and the vanilla extract in a bowl until smooth.
4, Unroll now can of the crescent rolls and press into the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish.
5. Dot the cream cheese mixture over the top of the first crescent rolls.
6. Next cover with the remaining piece of crescent dough.
7. Stir together 1/2 cup of sugar, cinnamon, and butter.
8. Evenly spread the sugar and cinnamon mixture of the cheesecake.
9. Bake in the preheated oven until the crescent dough has puffed and turned golden brown, about 30 minutes.
Remove from the oven cool completely in the pan before cutting into squares.
Serves between 12-18 pieces.